Auto Injury Treatment
Over the years, we've cared for many men and women with auto injury pain and symptoms in our Sheboygan office. Chiropractic is the perfect approach to these types of injuries, and some studies have shown that over 90% of patients show improvement after a whiplash injury when getting chiropractic.
A collision subjects your entire body to rapid, intense motion that it isn't designed to handle. Due to the severe forces you're exposed to, the ligaments, tendons, nerves, and muscles of your body can be strained, sprained, or torn during a crash. This can give rise to long-term pain and impairment if not treated promptly.
From our experience and success treating car accident cases, we've seen these common signs and symptoms in our patients:
- Headache Pain - Nearly every car accident patient in our office reports headache pain, and this can have a wide range of origins, based upon on the type of injury you had.
- Back ache - Another common problem in men and women and particularly after a car wreck.
- Radiating pain - Radicular pain can be identified by numbness or tingling in your arms, hands, or legs, and many car accident patients report this symptom.
- Vertigo or Dizziness - This is a complex symptom that can also have a wide array of causes. In most patients, we find that neck trauma is the primary source of this symptom.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome - This is still another symptom triggered by injury to your neck during a collision.
- Neck pain - Your neck is one of the most at risk areas of your whole body during a car crash, and it can very easily be damaged. The fact is, most symptoms experienced after a collision can be directly attributed to injuries of the neck.
- Shoulder pain - Your shoulder joint can be damaged by the seatbelt, the strains on your arm during a crash, or can be a secondary symptom caused by neck injury.
- TMJ symptoms - Jaw symptoms (or TMJ dysfunction) are another frequent complication we see in our Sheboygan patients, and can be tricky to diagnose. In some cases TMJ pain doesn't arise for weeks or months after your injury.
If you're encountering any of these symptoms after an accident, give Dr. Endru a call. It's important for you to know that you don't have to suffer! Chiropractic is a safe, successful, and non-invasive approach that really works for these types of accidents.
If you've been injured recently, it's essential that you seek care promptly. With no treatment injuries can give rise to reduced mobility and the formation of scar tissue, and that can lead to prolonged pain and disability. Studies show that early, gentle mobilization of the injured area can boost recovery and protect against chronic problems.
Our office is conveniently located in Sheboygan, and we would love to help you get back on the road to health. Give our clinic a call right now at (920) 208-7000 for an appointment.