How Chiropractic Can Help You Get Out of Pain
Dr. Amy Endru has been helping Sheboygan patients since 2007 heal from auto injury and other pain ailments. If you're in pain, we can help!
In the past few years, we've helped scores of individuals with the following problems:
- Auto Accident Care. Auto collisions can result in a wide spectrum of problems and long-term disability. If you've been in a car accident, it's important that you make sure that you get early care to lessen the development of scar tissue and chronic pain.
- Lower Back Pain. Chiropractic care is a proven effective and safe method to heal from either acute or prolonged back pain.
- Neck Pain. If your neck pain was caused by an accident, postural problems, or is idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the problem.
- Headaches. Countless research studies clearly show that chiropractic adjustments can help with headache pain. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic adjustments can be beneficial for all of these.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the human body and it travels from your low back, through your hip, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic is the perfect way to identify the source of your pain and reduce the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Well-being. Research also shows that chiropractic care can decrease stress and anxiety, increase immune function, and may even be beneficial for hypertension. Chiropractic care is wonderful for your overall health!
Our team would love to help you with any health conditions you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Sheboygan. Give us a call today at (920) 208-7000 with any questions or to make an appointment.